Welcome To West Coast
Sheepskin Seat Covers & Animal
Print Seat Covers for all Cars, Trucks, & SUVs
We Custom-tailor any Item!! Call
us for a Quote!
Remove headrest and swing seatback forward.
Standard Front Bucket Seats
2. Slide seat cover over top of seat and pull down.
3. Fit base of cover snugly over seat.
4. Fasten elastic under seat with supplied "S" hooks.
5. Tie the supplied cord in position to ensure that
the seat cover is held in shape.
6. Ensure that seat cover is fitting perfectly.
7. With a sharp instrument (exacto knife, etc....), cut holes for your
Because the seat cover stretches slightly, the holes need not be too
Also, cut the slits lengthwise with respect to your car (see Fig
That way, normal entering and exiting the car will not damage the seat
8. Re-insert the headrest into your seat.
Rear Bench Seats
1. Fit section marked "back" to back rest.
the seat from the car, and then remove the back rest.
up base pattern to the pattern on the back rest (if any).
all elastic straps with supplied "S" hooks.
rear back rest and rear base.
that seat covers are secure, that seat covers
are fitting correctly, and that all patterns match.
If you have any questions or
problems with installing the seat covers yourself, don't
hesitate to call us:
TOLL FREE 1-866-563-9505